Montag, 21. März 2011

Vestido de croche " Terceira Pessoa" Third Person crochet dress, Häkelkleid dritte Person "

This is continuation to the last video that i explain I got rest of yarns from one friend to do some crochet clothings to her. And here is the dress , I think I done fast one miracle ...with not much rest yarns I done one dress, 2 top and one skirt. The skirt I will do the video when the client give me back. Using the imagination we can creat great things even with not much material... If you wanna see more pcitures look the video under

Com o resto de linhas que a minha amiga me deu, para fazer qualquer coisa em croche para ela, criei algumas pecas. Aqui esta o vestido. Abaixo ha um video com mais fotos, e se quiser ver os Tops q fiz esta no video anterior.



Keine Kommentare:

Blog protected, do not copie

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape